4. Antoni A., R. Ramos, A. Casas and E. Marrero, 1992. Determination of economic stocking rates for beef cattle grazing Stargrass under two fertilizer levels, 1992. J. Agric. Univ. P.R. 76(3-4):131-150.
5. Casas A., M. Antoni, R. Ramos, D. Cianzio and E. Marrero, 1997. Comparison of Holstein, Charbray and Zebu bulls for beef production under rotational grazing. I. Grazing performance and economic evaluation. J. Agric. Univ. of P.R. 81(3-4):101-113.
6. Casas A., D. Cianzio and A. Rivera, 1997. Comparison of Holstein, Charbray and Zebu bulls for beef production under rotational grazing. II. Offal components and carcass composición. J. Agric. Univ. of P.R. 81 (3-4):115-124.
List of Refereed Journal Publications
1. Cianzio, D.S., D.G. Topel, G.B. Whitehurst,.D.C. Beitz and H. L. Self, 1982. Adipose tissue growth in cattle representing two frame sizes: Distribution among depots. J. Anim. Sci. 55:305-312.
2. Whitehurst, G.B., D.C. Beitz, D. Cianzio and D.G. Topel, 1981. Fatty acid synthesis from lactate in growing cattle. J. Nutr. Ill: 1454-1461.
3. Whitehurst, G.B., D.C. Beitz, D. Cianzio, D.G. Topel and D.C. Johnson, 1981. Examination of a lognormal distribution equation for describing distributions of diameters of bovine adipocytes. J. Anim. Sci., Vol. 53, No. 5.